NEED a RIding Buddy ! From morris county (rockaway)

Anyone from the morris county area ride often at the track and want to start getting some

People together to ride... I try to go every weekend down to blue diamond or englishtown or anywere so if anyone wants to get together let me know..

Edited by Erikltr

• 2 weeks later...

Ive never been to blue diamond but I want to try new places. I go to englishtown some what often. Im down to meet new riding buddies. Ill ride etown alot more starting in the spring. my brother and I are getting new bikes this week so we're stoked to get out there. We will absolutly be there this weekend coming up.

Ive never been to blue diamond but I want to try new places. I go to englishtown some what often. Im down to meet new riding buddies. Ill ride etown alot more starting in the spring. my brother and I are getting new bikes this week so we're stoked to get out there. We will absolutly be there this weekend coming up.

Watsup dude were u from ?? And yea i go to etown more cuz its closer... I misssed a lot of riding cuz my liscense is suspended which is another resaon i need a good riding buddy which im down to pay for gas and shit but i get my liscense back in like a week or too but still one week i drive then u drive or watever is convenient... But blue diamond is the best track i love it but its far its the type of place u go everyonce in a wile... But im down for were ever theres a couple tracks in ny that are about the same

Distance as e town (about an hour) .... I also know a local private track in roxbury we can ride at its pretty sick so hit me up

I live in monmouth county e-town is only 20-30 minutes away from me so its really out of the way to drive north to morris county n come back south. cant help u this wknd but hope to see you out there some other time.

Im about an hour n a half from philly

Yea absolutly i wouldnt even ask u to do that... I wad trying to find someone close to me so it ant a problem

U know... But still keep in touh and well meet up down there... What do u and ur bro ride ??

And im mad far from philly bro about 1hr or 2

Yea brand new '11s. Haven't even ran them yet between work and school im too busy. Now with the weather coming I prob wont get out to the track

Sweet dude... Those things are fresh... But I think we could probly get in 1 or 2 more rides before it's over I'm thinking of going down this Sunday before it's too late

send me a PM or whatever when you go to e town. i go there pretty often.

Were are u from dude ?? What town u live ?

Did u make it down to the track sunday? We finally rode the bikes and broke them in but not at the track. They were F'n awesome! The weather looks good all week into the wknd. We will deff be there this sat. Pm me if u can make it down and we'll exchange numbers

Word that's good to hear... U gotta let me try one of then out and I'll let u ride one of my bikes I'll take it easy if u don't mind... Both of my bikes are sweet too I just have been dying to try out a ktm mx bike but that's good to hear glad u like it... But I didn't go cuz of the snow I figured they would b closed.... But true let's try to go this weekend anyway u can go Sunday instead ??

O true I know were that is my

Place u actualy have to pass to get to e town... Would u mind picking me

Up I lost my truck and liscense I just got

It back today so now I have to buy a new truck which I'm going to do sometime

During the winter... If u wouldn't mind I'd pay for lunch drinks and all ur gas for hookin me up... And since this will probly be the last time to ride u til next year I can drive us next time or whatever I already got the money for

The truck I just gotta find one I want and a trailer cuz I think imma get a jeep

Im from vernon right by mountain creek

O true I know were that is my

Place u actualy have to pass to get to e town... Would u mind picking me

Up I lost my truck and liscense I just got

It back today so now I have to buy a new truck which I'm going to do sometime

During the winter... If u wouldn't mind I'd pay for lunch drinks and all ur gas for hookin me up... And since this will probly be the last time to ride u til next year I can drive us next time or whatever I already got the money for

The truck I just gotta find one I want and a trailer cuz I think imma get a jeep