Sign in to follow this  

Illinois Bk in NE Illinois from Mid Michigan

Now that I'm back in Chicagoland, I guess it will be back to riding illegally to keep my single track skills up for the next enduro. I'll miss the 1-2 rides/week after work in Mi.

Go to find some hilly woods around here....either in SE Wi or in the state...

Stephen

Good luck even finding some woods around here :thumbsup:

Not sure if you are willing to drive very far but there are some single track trails in Clark County Wisconsin. Never been on them but they are there.

Nope. Was only in Tx until July 2009. Then back @ the refinery in Robinson, Il for 3 weeks before being laid off. Worked on contract for Diversey in Watertown, Wi from June 2010 to Jan 2011. Hired by Ambitech Engineering out of Downers Grove and sent out to Auburn, Mi (nr Midland) for 7 months with Dow Corning. Now 3rd week back in DG.

Got into enduro (offroad) late summer, will ice ride this winter. Raced 09R6 4-5 days - 8 races total - uneventful except for dropping 2 sec. @ BHF.

What's new with you?

Enjoy the taxes here, we have the best pay and retirement plans in the country for our public employee's. On the up side we have the smartest kids and I feel really safe here in Illinois. :busted::lol::busted: