Sign in to follow this  

Check out this beauty that came into work today!!!

i would LOVE to street legalize the bike and then put all that on it, drive a snowmobile around town.. hahaha

I think my face would explode if I saw that go by my house with a plate on it.

That looks like a 690 which would be street legal in its normal config. I'm sure the fun police wouldn't be very fond of seeing that going down the street. At least not in my neighborhood.

Love it!

Hey Talkinghamster, how 'bout a little armchair review. It looks a bit different than this you tube conversion. Edited by 50 Dad
add

Looks like a fun toy to try. But when the white stuff falls, Its time to put dirt bike up and bring out the sleds. I would not pass up a test drive. But I would not pull any money out of my pocket for a snow bike.

^^ Second that- There is a reason they have tracks making well over 200 hp now a days....

i talked to the guy who owned this, he says he has a sled but bought this just to experiment with. old men with too much money haha!!!

these kits run for 4-5 grand, and those 690s are about 12-13 grand. its not cheap.

The one on that bike is a timbersled www.timbersled.com They have some videos of different bikes with their system installed. They are very cool but as talkinghamster said, they are 4-5 grand plus the price of the bike. A lot of scratch to go play in the snow.

That looks like a 690 which would be street legal in its normal config. I'm sure the fun police wouldn't be very fond of seeing that going down the street. At least not in my neighborhood.

you are correct, it is a 2010 690smc. Wish I had the cash to snow-x my 690. :thumbsup: