Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Ralphs a douche!

I'm guessing everyone who watched the race saw it since they put it on the screen

I haven't watched it. Even that I already know the results, I just DVR'ed it. Much to long for me to sit through all the fluff and BS.

RS isn't Dave Despain, but I found him to be OK last night.

Emig is improving a lot.

It was fun to listen to Emig and RC banter. A lot of race wins between the two of them.

Who was the director for the video feed? They were showing RV coasting to a win and you could hear the crowd cheering the battle for 2nd place. :thumbsup:

I can't stand Ralph. Then to show him in his bedazzled shirt took the cake. Didn't one of the guys in the Blue Oyster bar wear one of those? He is suppose to be the expert but anyone can tell he isn't. I started to get tired of all three guys trying to make the conga line race more exciting then it was so I hit the mute button and it was a little better.

It's not just his crappy commentary, though that would certainly be enough....it's that high pitched / whiney / nasally / piercing squeel of his each-and-every-damn time he opens that sperm catcher.:thumbsup:

It's not just his crappy commentary, though that would certainly be enough....it's that high pitched / whiney / nasally / piercing squeel of his each-and-every-damn time he opens that sperm catcher.:thumbsup:

And he's usually doing it on top of whatever intelligent comment from Jeff or Ricky. He needs to be back in the NASCAR pits reporting on tire pressure or whatever the drivers ate for lunch.

RS isn't Dave Despain, but I found him to be OK last night.

Emig is improving a lot.

It was fun to listen to Emig and RC banter. A lot of race wins between the two of them.

Who was the director for the video feed? They were showing RV coasting to a win and you could hear the crowd cheering the battle for 2nd place. :thumbsup:

They always do that. They did it plenty of times in SX. They care so much about showing the finish line jump when there is a 3 lap battle going on behind the leader.:ride:

The guy does not not crap about moto.

He sees a rear wheel get out of line and comments that the racer just made a mistake and almost went down. *** ?

I can't stand Ralph. Then to show him in his bedazzled shirt took the cake. Didn't one of the guys in the Blue Oyster bar wear one of those? He is suppose to be the expert but anyone can tell he isn't. I started to get tired of all three guys trying to make the conga line race more exciting then it was so I hit the mute button and it was a little better.

I'm pretty sure Ralph was never hired as an 'expert' since he isnt and doesnt claim to be as far as I'm aware. He is the announcer and thats what he does. Jeff and Ricky are the 'color' and the experts. If you didnt have Ralph or someone like him on there JE and RC would not do near as well and would quickly get reduced to mumbling..... With all that being said Ralph is a little over the top sometimes and quick to jump the gun on what looks like possible contact or a wreck happening. All in all I dont have a big problem with him. Sperm catcher? Come on, grow up....:thumbsup:

I'll take RS every time over Jason Weigandt. Talk about a douche...

Try watching MotoGP with Ralph making the call, your head will explode! He knows even less about MotoGP than he does MX & SX. Ralph is a paid broadcaster & can't pronounce Jorge Lorenzo's name. He calls him Jorge Lorenztho!