Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Monster Energy Go Broke!!!! Spoiler

i wonder if rv gets the money personally, or if there are contract clauses that state all race winnings go twoards the team?

i wonder if rv gets the money personally, or if there are contract clauses that state all race winnings go twoards the team?

My guess is he gets the money but gives nice bonu$es to his mechanic and others who helped him win it.

My thoughts as well. They never intended to pay out a Mill. They figured Stewart would show and win the first moto then crash out. When he was off the bill the promotors were like OH #&*& we might have to actually pay this.

They had to pay Villopoto :thumbsup:

That million is probably this week's profit from California sales. (guessing)

Sometimes companies will take out insurance policies on big prizes, hedging the bet on the prize actually being won.

Sometimes companies will take out insurance policies on big prizes, hedging the bet on the prize actually being won.

yea true, like when you play in a golf tournament, the car dealers that supply the hole in one prize car have insurance on the car so there not actoually out of all that money.

My thoughts as well. They never intended to pay out a Mill. They figured Stewart would show and win the first moto then crash out. When he was off the bill the promotors were like OH #&*& we might have to actually pay this.

I was thinking similar. And their last hope was Dungey to pull off one of the wins.

Perhaps Dungey was in on some deal with RV to not take away a win so RV could win it? hahhaa CONSPIRACY THEORYS RULE!

Perhaps Dungey was in on some deal with RV to not take away a win so RV could win it? hahhaa CONSPIRACY THEORYS RULE!

That what I was thinking. Poto and Dung talked before the race, and agreed who ever won the first race would be in control and second place would have to suck it up and not win the last two races. For a fee of coarse, say 1/4 mil.:thumbsup:

Yeah I've heard that, but I also heard Feld tried to get on and couldn't. I think I read that on RacerX sometime this past week.

Go RV, I just wish you were last in the holeshot & won the races on the last lap, you the man in 2011 :thumbsup:

That 2012 Kawi is one hell of a bike too, this bike is ahead of it's time, I went to dealer yesterday to look at one the dealer told me all the 2012 Kawi 450 are sold and a few people are waiting for theirs to come in.

Chet