Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Monster Energy Cup-YES, yes, yes!!!

:thumbsup: Wow!!! They did an absoulutely amazing job with everything!!! Where do I start?!

1: Heats, Semi's, & LCQ's!!! Yes, yes, yes!!! Are you paying attention SX? If were going to be paying quite a sum of money to spectate at one of your rounds, we want to see some racing!!! Lot's of it!!!

2: Mini's & Am's!!! Yes, yes, yes!!! Let's see some of the future stars of this sport!!! Heck, I think some of them would have been pushing top ten in the MAINS!!!

3: Freestyle!!! Normally, I don't really care to watch Freestyle. Mostly because the riders try to "amp" up the crowd for way too much time. But Feld kept them on a short leash, and only had them do one jump. This kept the program moving very quickly and was perfect! And it was mind-blowing the tricks they are throwing out there now!!! Very nice!!!

4: The track!!! Very, very nice!!! Huge, and I do mean HUGE jumps!!! Crowd pleasing, and very safe too!!!:ride: Sure, it wasn't perfect, but for a first time layout, it was damn good, and will only get better every year!

Thank you Monster Energy/ Feld motorsports for putting on such a great event!!!:worthy:

I liked it as well. Minis were a lot of fun.....track lay out was good for their first try at it. I also agree that seeing the heats and semi's was great. The bad: When will they realize the Monster Energy Girls need to go away? The soil was so bad it made for a Horrible one line track that was next to impossible to pass on. They also need to start working with the color announcers (especially Emig) that some riders need to be called out for riding poorly. Emig needs to stop hanging around with these guys so he can commentate fairly. He hates to rip on his friends!

Ricky said next year he'll make the track better. I don't think he liked how it panned out. Live and learn. I'm sure next year's track will be phenomenal. I would love to try that track! :thumbsup:

When will they realize the Monster Energy Girls need to go away?

Boo. Thankfully, seeing as this is the MONSTER cup, I don't think the monster girls are going anywhere.

The bad: When will they realize the Monster Energy Girls need to go away?

Yeah, those awful monster energy girls should go away.....to my house.

What is wrong with you people? What is not to like about a beautiful woman?

Yeah, it was a good show! I enjoyed it a lot. Hopefully, they do this again next yr.

I also agree, it was very enjoyable and yes the regular supercross series could learn from this. Good Job!

More supermini less talk.

agreed! I wanted to see more ameteur stuff, I didnt like that they only gave us the last lap of those races.

I dont know why but I thought the show fell flat. The heat races were ok. The monster million races put me to sleep twice...lol. I would have liked to see full amateur races rather than 5 guys do tricks on bikes. The track was cool, just didnt seem to provide the racing that everyone thought. Good event to add into the break between sx and mx - hopefully next year will be better. Leave the freestyle at home - rather watch UTV's or something if we cant watch full amatuer races.