Sign in to follow this  

California Where/what is the ignore list?

If there's someone that you don't care to see what they have posted you can add them to your ignore list. Go to (my account) and look to the left column, you will see edit ignore list. Click on that and then you can add anyone's name then walla it shows up as ignore in the thread, not what they posted.

:lol:LOL, who is the wad?

I know dogmann has got to be number one down here around the Mojave desert:busted:

oh cool.. an ignore list.. if that krannie character threatens to bring out his Ugly green bike one more time.. he will be on top of that list. ;-)

... we don't need no stinkin ignore feature.. I ignore krannie without one

Who is this Krannie guy you speak of??
He is that OLD guy. the really old guy that has an ugly green bike. came out the week before and didn't want his truck tires dirty, so we decided to park in the paved parking lot. He loves to get a mud roost. so if you ride with him, see mud, make it a point to target him. :thumbsup:

He is that OLD guy. the really old guy that has an ugly green bike. came out the week before and didn't want his truck tires dirty, so we decided to park in the paved parking lot. He loves to get a mud roost. so if you ride with him, see mud, make it a point to target him. :thumbsup:

Im beginning to see why he wants to know about the ignore list. :ride:

This thread is Gay, I just want to see if the Google Homosexual adds show up

If you wear the Judas Priest leather, motocycle-superstore ads will flow in with biker hat options

I forgot who's #41 ?

Come on, don't you know who or what #41 means???? JK He's the mysterious rider out on the PCT that some toad took a pic of......not even sure he was on the PCT or private property.......or if it was a set up. We all need to run #41 on our bikes:thumbsup: