Sign in to follow this  

Washington Northwest Baja 1000 Team's

2X and 8X

This is going to be good.:thumbsup:

http://www.score-international.com/630/news/Starting_Positions_For_Baja_1000.aspx

LOS ANGELES—Reality TV star Jesse James has received the first starting position during Saturday’s drawing for November’s 44th running of the legendary Tecate SCORE Baja 1000 desert race. While James, who lives in Austin, Texas, will pilot his No. 54 Chevy Silverado SCORE Trophy Truck, starting first among the motorcycle and ATV classes will be Craig Bowman on a Honda CRF450X.

Craig is from Longview and can haul the mail

Edited by rolliew

Yessirrie!

2x

Craig bowman

John breadfield

Anna cody

Ace nilson

Ken wortman

8x

Rory sullivan

Joey lancaster

Miles warren

Anthony cerruti

Class 24

100A

Brandon brown

Utv

Kevin fuller

Sportsman

257x

Mike frick- solo

Anyone else?

Do they need any help or volonteers down there? I would be interested in going down and helping with support.

Do they need any help or volonteers down there? I would be interested in going down and helping with support.

Baja marko is not gonna be able to go this time, i think i am leaving on the 2nd until around the 20th. Camping and eating nothing but tacos. Jeff from trail tech will be coming along for a few days to do some Voyager stuff that will be interesting. How much time you got?

Yessirrie!

2x

Craig bowman

John breadfield

Anna cody

Ace nilson

Ken wortman

/QUOTE]

Looks like I'll be starting for Craig....

I've started the last 2 years in class 30 and have pre-run that start at least 40 times.... Never had Kendall Norman chasing me though... :ride:

Should be an excellent time!

We are trying to raise some funds for the trip and we have had some great stuff donated. Take a look at these awesome jerseys that were donated by Timmy Weigand, Kurt Caselli and Colton Udall. Would make a great christmas gift.... :thumbsup:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/280756889679 Timmy Weigand

http://www.ebay.com/itm/280756872192 Kurt Caselli

http://www.ebay.com/itm/280756885446 Colton Udall

I am leaving from Reno very early on Nov 11th and may have room for one more.

Thanks for the support!

Good Luck!!! I will be there in spirit...and glued to every bit of info I can get during the race....

Baja marko is not gonna be able to go this time, i think i am leaving on the 2nd until around the 20th. Camping and eating nothing but tacos. Jeff from trail tech will be coming along for a few days to do some Voyager stuff that will be interesting. How much time you got?

I am very flexiable on time. I can go for a few days or a few weeks. I just need to work out the logistics with someone. I can set my 530 u with my big tank or bring my new 350 XC-W. So do you guys need some company/support?

I am very flexiable on time. I can go for a few days or a few weeks. I just need to work out the logistics with someone. I can set my 530 u with my big tank or bring my new 350 XC-W. So do you guys need some company/support?

You could ride down with me, my plan is to keep the guys prerunning and be chase/pit support. i will be camping the whole time. Not sure how much room we have right now for anymore bikes, but there may be room

Dude...you don't know how much I envy you right now... :thumbsup:

You could ride down with me, my plan is to keep the guys prerunning and be chase/pit support. i will be camping the whole time. Not sure how much room we have right now for anymore bikes, but there may be room

I am interested I will PM you my contact info so we can get together and see if we can work it out.