best hour metre?

I bought one for 12 bucks shipped...its some chinese one, it has a tach and hour meter as well as a programmable service alarm thinger. I've been really happy with it, and I was able to make a gas tank mount for it that cost me less than a cent. Just search hour meter on ebay..

I bought one for 12 bucks shipped...its some chinese one, it has a tach and hour meter as well as a programmable service alarm thinger. I've been really happy with it, and I was able to make a gas tank mount for it that cost me less than a cent. Just search hour meter on ebay..

wats it called so i can buy one

wats it called so i can buy one

Go on ebay and search tach hour meter, it's the most common one that comes up. Also it has two buttons on it, S1 and S2. Also the only one that isn't brand name and doesn't cost 40$

If you do some searching around you can probably find the one that I got with free shipping. Also make sure to get the one that only has one cord, I heard some of them have two cords which means you need to hook up a ground. (I never actually came across one but it's just a heads up to you.)