Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Monster Energy Cup

Congradulations to Ryan Villopoto. He was on fire plain and simple. Even if it was only he and Dungey on the line, he would have won.

While it was nice to have Motocross racing on TV for 4 hours, I have to say it got boring. I fell asleep before the mains. Same track, same camera angles, minor changes in the action figures.

So tell me why can't they replay any action sport during the week. Motocross, one time slot and it's over. X-games, on once and it's over. MotoGP on once and it's over. They play repeats of Trick my Truck, or Pimp my Ride, and other total crap day in and day out. But racing is a one shot deal and I don't like it.

I agree. Sure didn't bring in any new fans. Thanks to SPEED for the show. Enjoyed Ralph, Jeff. And RC for the cometary.

Was fun ofcourse to see in person < havent watched the TV cast yet tho ......one thing the Freestyle ( which i normally enjoy ) was BS ! it was a huge delay in the night , it didnt run smooth and that dudes crash although gnarly was also a huge delay ( hope he is ok )

Next year they have to nix that . BTW the minis were amazing to watch > Adam Ciancirillo was 6 sec off the 450 laptimes ... that kid is amazingly fast !!!

Yeah it was really great when my dvr stopped recording at the start of the last moto.

They had to get their nascar crap in there

IMO Speed is simply a big Nascar promotional tool. Never ending Nascar coverage, just the bases on MX, SX and road racing. No euro events or fringe disciplines. There was a time when they used to have motorcycle mondays. All day motorcycle shows gave you at least one day of something different from Nascar cars going around and around in a circle :thumbsup:

Even Formula one has the race and thats it. No highlight shows, re airing, etc.

Here's a thought. With all the drivel out there today on TV, Shopping channel, cooking chanel, knitting chanel, etc.

Why can't we have a Motorcycle channel?????

Wouldn't be hard to drum up lots of old footage of races of all kinds and different shows and events...