Sign in to follow this  

Would you trade places with Ryan Villopoto?

Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places but how about Ryan snatching up the 1 million last saturday? !!!

JJ

He is insanely fast. I pay close attention to his riding, and he just throws that bike around like a rag doll. Man got skills.

Hell I'd trade places with the guy that got last.

• Like 1

Hell I'd trade places with the guy that got last.

Yeah, no kidding.

Ryan V has to be an alien. He was turning laps 2 second faster than anyone else and making it look easy. I don't think even James Stewart back in his prime would have anything for todays Ryan V.

It would be cool to be him for a week or two. I think it would be tough though, imagine everyday is constant training either testing or getting your endurance up. Like he said he hadnt taken his wife on there honeymoon because he had to ride. I would love to have his skills on a bike though. Every moto he was just on fire.

No way.

I respect the hell out of Ryan and the other guys out there. But at the end of the day they turn a hobby into a job and what? Ride a bike around a track? I'm glad that they're there to offer us entertainment and all, but riding a bike for a living doesn't fit with my world view.:thumbsup:

No way...He is a Ginger!

So what, he has more potential in his eye lash then you do in your whole spine :thumbsup:

Not only would i like to be villopoto because of his riding skills, but his wife is so fine!

No way...He is a Ginger!

So... does that mean i'd have to trade my soul in to be him? :thumbsup: