Sign in to follow this  

California Looking to ride friday 21st

I have friday off and was thinking of riding Georgetown or Pipi. Anyone one interested?

What time you riding, how long do you plan on riding and how well do you know Georgetown? I ride there quite a bit. I ride a 06 YZ450f, Im a B rider with a sound working bike and live in Antelope. LMK.

I have been to GT a few times but still rely on the map to get around. I usually ride 40 - 50 miles. I have a ktm 450 in good working order as well. I'm not the fastest rider but I just rode FH trail 6 without any issues. I have fridays off and want to ride before everything gets snowed in.

Anyone riding at Georgetown this Friday 28th? I plan on getting there about 8:30 AM. BTW I ride a KTM 525exc. Any takers?

Ryan

I will be riding friday morning. What is your skill level? how long are you looking to ride? I don't want to hold anyone up or shorten their ride.

i prefer riding weekdays over weekends but i cant do fridays.. anyone have mondays or tuesdays off?

I have Monday 11/07/2011 off and should be able to ride that day if you are interested. Where are you looking to ride at?

I have Monday 11/07/2011 off and should be able to ride that day if you are interested. Where are you looking to ride at?

i'll ride wherever... but not sure if i can do that monday yet. i'll be in vegas that weekend and haven't decided if im coming back sunday or monday.

I'll be there tomorrow between 8:30-9. Skill level - i'll ride any trail at GT except 4.1 - dont like riding on a cliff. I was planning to ride for about 3 hours.