Sign in to follow this  

DG O-SERIES for DR650?

Does anyone have any experience with these? i've seen it on e-bay, and seems like i've seen someone on here had one too. The price is good, i just wonder about the quality because of that price. looks like a decent pipe but ya just can't tell from a picture.

Mxrob tested it out over on drriders. Nice pipe for the money!

I have the D-Series DG Slip-on silencer. I think it's the same as the O-Series just a more angular shape. I've had it on for around 2-3 months and about 1400 miles. I love it! The fit was excellent. It was about 6-7lbs lighter. It's loud, but I think most slip-ons are. Well I say it is loud, but it's not obnoxiously loud. The packing is holding up well, and the unit itself is definitely high quality for the price!! It has a built in spark arrester too. If you want to see my 2006 DR650 with the DG on it look at the thread "let's see your DR's" on page 168 or 169 (don't remember exactly which page) and it's there. Good looking too. Got mine for about $150.00. Hard to beat that price. It added some power too. Good luck.

I have the D-Series DG Slip-on silencer. I think it's the same as the O-Series just a more angular shape. I've had it on for around 2-3 months and about 1400 miles. I love it! The fit was excellent. It was about 6-7lbs lighter. It's loud, but I think most slip-ons are. Well I say it is loud, but it's not obnoxiously loud. The packing is holding up well, and the unit itself is definitely high quality for the price!! It has a built in spark arrester too. If you want to see my 2006 DR650 with the DG on it look at the thread "let's see your DR's" on page 168 or 169 (don't remember exactly which page) and it's there. Good looking too. Got mine for about $150.00. Hard to beat that price. It added some power too. Good luck.

Thank you! i've been looking for some alternative to the stock pipe and i've had a hard time finding a good used gsxr pipe. I can't see spending 300 dollars, give or take, for FMF or 2 bros. UNLESS... there is a big difference in performance between the O series and the expensive ones. thanks for your input.

Do yourself a favor and order one of the little silencer inserts for it. They are DAMN loud. It helped, but mine is still pretty loud. Cant beat it for the price. Mine had a couple of leaks, but hey, its CHEAP! That $3 tube of silicone vs $150 MORE for a FMF(that you still need that silicone for!) is a no brainer to me.