Sign in to follow this  

Venning Motorsports 450: Best 450 motor ever?

I personally own a bike with this Venning motor work on it and let me just say "WOW"! So much low end it's silly and still pulls AWESOME through the mid and all the way to the top. This is not a paid endorsement, I am just a very happy customer and need to spread the word. You gotta ride one of these motors, and anyone I know is welcome to try mine... Once you use a motor like this, you just won't like your stock bike!

--------------------

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2009-2012-Honda-CRF450-Venning-Motorsports-Pro-Head-Piston-Cam-?cmd=ViewItem&hash=item4cfacbc32c&item=330625172268&pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr

--------------------

Venning Motorsports Pro Engine Kit

2009 - 2012 Honda CRF450

This engine kit produces 63HP with a Yoshimura exhaust, VP MRX01 fuel, and Venning mapping.

Will sell head, cam, and piston separately. Kit normally sells for $4500

Bolt on, and ready to run. No checking required. Cam is degreed in and piston to valve clearance is ok.

Head - developed on flow bench, C&C ported, radius cut seats, beryllium seats, bronze guides, Del West titanium intake & exhaust valves, Xceldyne titanium retainers, custom springs, CV4 valve locks, Honda seals. head will be assembled and spring heights set.

Piston - Custom CP 14.5 compression (actual), tulip cut valve reliefs, coated skirt, pin, clips, and rings.

Cam - Custom Venning / web cam.

This package is perfect for Motocross or Supercross. Lots of low end torque, pulls hard to the limiter and easy to ride. Will provide mapping spec with package or will map your ECU at n/c.

gotta play with the longrod kits, my 06 is putting down 68hp on pump gas. all porting done myself, custom cam(degreed in by myself) delwest valvetrain, longrod(not stroker), 14.5:1 CPX piston, weighted crank and balancer, chrome bronze seats and guides, DRD lowboy pipe, taper bored carb. im telling you that the longrods make all the difference in the world. keeps the violent bottom end power that the mod motor would normally have but extends the overrev like you cant believe.

I don't like increasing the reciprocating mass unless absolutely necessary. There's a bunch of ways to increase the power output of any engine, but doing it with reliability and proven longevity of the components is a whole nuther story.

its 3 top ends strong at 100-130 hours per top end. reliability isnt an issue. if you build it right, it will work, and work for a long time.

gotta play with the longrod kits, my 06 is putting down 68hp on pump gas. all porting done myself, custom cam(degreed in by myself) delwest valvetrain, longrod(not stroker), 14.5:1 CPX piston, weighted crank and balancer, chrome bronze seats and guides, DRD lowboy pipe, taper bored carb. im telling you that the longrods make all the difference in the world. keeps the violent bottom end power that the mod motor would normally have but extends the overrev like you cant believe.

there you go, talking longer rods. really makes me curious and interested, you got my attention.:thumbsup: