Sign in to follow this  

Brand new 89 KX125

I had an '89 KX250 back in the day.....good memories. Would also love to buy this, but like the seller I wouldn't be able to bring myself to let it be ridden.

+1 it may be a piece of history,but it is indeed overpriced.The question is would you ride it to see what it is like or put it away for show?

Ride it for sure...that's what they are for. I had an 87 back in the day, it ripped and I loved it!

I thought I saw some marks on the ignition cover but it turns out that bike is a lot cleaner than my laptop screen. Amazing survivor!

Wonder if this is the same 89 KX125 I saw on CL for $1000 in NYC/Long Island about two weeks ago? Remembered looking at the ad and thinking that it was a pretty good deal...that disappeared from CL and this appeared on eBay from the NYC area about same time. Guess it would have been worth a call!

This is now going for more than the almost brand new 98 KX250 was a few months ago!

That was a 93 KX250 IIRC. Looked like it had only a few hours on it. There was also a brand new 02 KX250 in NY a while back. Still had all the dealer stuff on it.

Check out this RM, not too old but a good find:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/?cmd=ViewItem&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649&item=190588651618&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT