Sign in to follow this  

Liquid Goggles vid

Those are pretty cool! Image quality and sound is very good! But the video is titled incorrectly... :thumbsup:

....But the video is titled incorrectly...:ride:

What do you mean it's titled incorrectly??:thumbsup:

Looks really good! Those are the googles with the camera mounted in them? If they are, you can see exactly where you look down and look way ahead, you need to look farther ahead man!!

Shot this with my new Liquid Goggles. What ya'll think?

Not bad. I think the Go Pro and Contour have a little better quality, but I like the fact that you don't have to find a place to mount the camera. I just checked the Liquid Image website and they have a 1080p version coming out this fall...I might have to check them out.

Oh....that's not singletrack in your video, that is a Jeep road.

What do you mean it's titled incorrectly??:thumbsup:

This:

Oh....that's not singletrack in your video, that is a Jeep road.

Compared to what many of us consider single-track, that looks like a road! Anyway, I wasn't trying to start a debate, just giving ya a hard time. :worthy:

The camera is still cool. :ride:

I definitely like the fact that you don't have to aim the camera. I've had a couple bad results with the GoPro aiming at the ground right in front of me and had to buy the LCD bacpac to completely solve that problem.

CaveMike like very much. Resolution be small step down from gopro but stability and point of view be huge step up. Him also agree that not single track. That be freeway.

Definitely not what I consider single track but the video looks great. I'd love to have some areas like that out here on the east coast.

When I shot this it came to an hour and a half. I took the smallest file sz to upload and this is it. There is some single track just not in this section of the vid. I ride were they have the score best in the desert series at.

Cool idea but limited use and my problem I end up taking my goggles off in the tight stuff because they fog up. Good quality though.

Cool idea but limited use and my problem I end up taking my goggles off in the tight stuff because they fog up. Good quality though.

I used to do this too... But a couple months ago I took a stick to the cheek about an inch below my right eye. Didn't even see it (concentrating on the trail). Hit me straight enough it left a nice little puncture wound in my cheek. Hate to think what would have happened had it been an inch higher!! Most likely, I'd have been riding out minus one working eye...

I got some anti-fog spray and the goggles stay on now. :thumbsup: