can someone please help me out 1990 crank

hey guys ive been waiting forever for my crank to come in my engine parts are all here and thats holding me up my mechanic claimed his shop found one and could get it ive been waiting and no luck got my money back no i need one and cannot find one im willing to pay someone a finders fee to find me a new aftermarket or oem in the 300 range i found one in canada for 570 bucks but im not spending that much so if you can help me out that would be great thank you

oh trust me i did that i bought the kit and shop said crank is "un rebuildable"

hmmm for what reason ? get the crank back and get a second opinion.... where you located in rainsylvania ? if youre in my old stomping grounds ill hook ya up with my old mechanic . ?

hmmm im just curious what got damaged that bad that they wont rebuild it.... cant see it being bad unless the snouts got bent/threads damaged....

youre 3hrs from my mechanic . up in philipsburg (north of altoona/state college area)

good luck cause im coming up empty on my searches also....

I'd pass on the one with damaged threads, not easy to fix unless you have the right tools and know how. Also, it looks like it was caused by being dropped. No telling if the snout is now tweaked. Definitely stick to the better used ones and a rod kit. Are you sure they said it was "not rebuildable" simply becuase they lack the tools or know how? It is a pretty big job that can easily get messed up if they dont know what they are doing!