Sign in to follow this  

aluminum bar mount cones

hey guys i have a 2009 kx250f with stock triple clamps and bar mount rubber cones. with the rubber cones, as most of yall know, every time i lay it over in a corner or anything my bars twist. its super annoying and im tired of it. ive been looking for aluminum bar mount cones that fit the stock triple clamp on my bike. any ideas?

the only aluminum bar mount cones i could find were procircuit bar mount cones and i called procircuit and they said it would not work and they're only procircuit specific. they could have just told me this so id buy the procircuit triple clamps but idk?

any help from you guys would be great!

would also buying a solid one piece top mount fix this problem if you continued to use the stock rubber mounts? i'm having the same problem and it's beyond annoying...

The product is called " ZETA RUBBER KILLERS" from Langstonmotosports.com about $ 17.00 . Purchased them about a year ago. Simple solution for a real pain in the ass.

you can fix with the rubber killers, or you can buy the solid piece mount. either works.

I been using the zeta ones, their pretty good :thumbsup: got a set of pro circuit triple clamps on the way now so ill have to get a set of the pro circuit ones to fit them.

I been useing the zeta ones for 3 years now.Work great. also i recently found that BRP products sells them now also