Sign in to follow this  

Need exhaust diffuser!

Guys, i have been searching high and low for an exhaust diffuser for my stock exhaust, i haven't had any luck. Does anyone have one that they don't need that they would be willing to sell me? I need to quiet my bike down. If anyone has one, shoot me a P.M. with details. thanks!

Depends on what pipe you are running, im assuming its not stock because the stock is like a sewing machine and wont get any quieter. If its an aftermarket exhaust, then look on the website of the maker of the exhaust.

Sounds like he lost the insert to the stock X exhaust. Without that it is much louder.

Sounds like he lost the insert to the stock X exhaust. Without that it is much louder.

Yes i need the one for the stock exhaust...

Find a stock muffler on ebay.

If you will need a spark arrestor then pick up an aftermarket muffler. Good luck.

You can buy just the insert part from a dealer, but they want some absurd price like $200. Like 92db said, you might be better off buying a whole muffler off Ebay for about $50. Just make sure the insert it intact. That's what I did a couple years ago.