Sign in to follow this  

California RATL> Castiac Lake OCT 28-30th

:busted:Anyone doing the GP? In for SR Inter 9am SUN

Right on Pancho, we'll be in the same saturday race. I've been considering racing my 650R.

Should be a fun and mellow course.

I'm gonna give 4-wheels a try in the friday UTV race.

I'm in for sat or sun or both.....

I'll also be there both days. My kid races sat at 9am womens class.

Then i'll be back up for my race on sunday. What are you riding? #

I'm on my 500 #53

From 05

IMG_0987.jpg

From 06

DSC03520.jpg

DSC03523.jpg

DSC03525.jpg

im signed up for fri and sat vet30 novice:thumbsup:

Your gonna be stoked Frank. I'm excited for you to finally pop your cherry :thumbsup:

Mike i think ill do the sr int race with you. i'll be on a ktm 250 (if the frame shows up in the next couple of days and my old motor fits)

Right on Pancho, we'll be in the same saturday race. I've been considering racing my 650R.

Should be a fun and mellow course.

I'm gonna give 4-wheels a try in the friday UTV race.

i recently got a ktm 300 that im going to race.see you up there.:thumbsup:

Your gonna be stoked Frank. I'm excited for you to finally pop your cherry :thumbsup:

oh yeah.should be fun im excited.

oh yeah.should be fun im excited.

Can't wait to get you in a desert race in 2012 :thumbsup:. One more race this year for me then its trail riding time :ride:

Cool me, you, racerxx and langham in the same moto should be a blast!!:thumbsup:

Had a rough day but managed a 3rd in my class. But it might have been worse had we not ridden earlier that week :thumbsup:. How was Piru mx today?

Nice, I see you race with the Rovers. I used to race with the Rovers back in the 80's when Kenny Perry was racing with the club. Do you happen to know if a Barbara still works with them?

Nice, I see you race with the Rovers. I used to race with the Rovers back in the 80's when Kenny Perry was racing with the club. Do you happen to know if a Barbara still works with them?

Don't know, I'm relatively new to the club so I haven't met everyone yet. We have a meeting saturday so I'll ask around

Can't wait to get you in a desert race in 2012 :thumbsup:. One more race this year for me then its trail riding time :ride:

Damn, Pancho, the way you were handling that 650 when we rode up in Rowher was pretty impressive, I'm surprised you havent tried a desert race yet!

Andrew, I know what you mean, I can't wait to get back to some trail riding. I've done 20 races so far this year, and a relaxing weekend in the desert is sounding mighty nice now that the weather is cooling down. You gonna be 100's? I'm working a road crossing.

Damn, Pancho, the way you were handling that 650 when we rode up in Rowher was pretty impressive, I'm surprised you havent tried a desert race yet!

Andrew, I know what you mean, I can't wait to get back to some trail riding. I've done 20 races so far this year, and a relaxing weekend in the desert is sounding mighty nice now that the weather is cooling down. You gonna be 100's? I'm working a road crossing.

Yeah, I'll be heading up saturday. I've been trying to get Pancho to come up with me for a while and he hasn't bitten yet...probably a good thing cause then I'd have to race against him :thumbsup:

i am pretty sure myself and a few buddies will be heading up friday night. I just heard about this race a few hours ago, sounds awesome!!!!!!