Sign in to follow this  

Massachusetts Crow Hill MX - Track running in reverse

Anyone been up there since they started running it backwards? How is it? Planning on going up tomorrow

I would go a different day. That track doesn't hold water that well, and it is supposed to rain a lot in that area today through tomorrow morning. I haven't been since they reversed it, but I have heard that it doesn't flow as good as the normal direction. I'm sure over time they will work out the kinks.

yeah i hear ya, i wasnt aware of the amount of rain were getting today. any other tracks open for practice tomorrow? rocky hill will surely be a mud put tomorrow as well.... :\ trying to squeeze in as much riding as a can before it gets cold, the weather hasn't been cooperating that last month or so

I went up for the NESC race on 11/16 and it wasn't bad.They moved the start down to where the big hole/bowl turn used to be.Of course it's all filled in and I found it to flow alright and it didn't take much,near the sign up building.It didn't take much time to get used to either.One thing I noticed was that deep ruts formed quick and it also got hard packed rather quick.Overall,I was bummed when I first found out but after,I hope they keep it in reverse permanently.