Sign in to follow this  

California Now this is haulin in the dez!

Hey Kevin don't the down arrows mean danger and to slow low down not to hit full throttle and jump what ever is there? Totally amazing!!! Thanks for the link. Did I say that was amazing?

Ben

Hey Kevin don't the down arrows mean danger and to slow low down not to hit full throttle and jump what ever is there? Totally amazing!!! Thanks for the link. Did I say that was amazing?

Ben

Thats what they mean for mortals like us :thumbsup:. I'll hit you up on a ride for net week Ben. I'm working tomorrow and friday and racing sunday

That guy is so fast. I wonder how he'll do this weekend with Casselli out

Doubtful to race, he broke his foot at SoCal.

That is a man who trusts his machinery and is confident in his abilities! Wow!!!!

Amazing, he had it seriously turned on in some of those spots..... most all of the spots actually. Wow! Kid can cook! :thumbsup:

Ben

Down arrows mean G-outs, decent over a rise, etc. But even the fastest guys slow down when they can't see the other side. It's just their idea of slow is faster than a slow guys fast.:thumbsup:

Being out in front is an amazing feeling, and I was able to experience that once as an ammie with an overall. It's so clear and all you here is your bike, good memory.

Jacob does haul the mail for sure. Ah, to be young and fearless again.

Down arrows mean G-outs, decent over a rise, etc. But even the fastest guys slow down when they can't see the other side. It's just their idea of slow is faster than a slow guys fast.:thumbsup:

Being out in front is an amazing feeling, and I was able to experience that once as an ammie with an overall. It's so clear and all you here is your bike, good memory.

Jacob does haul the mail for sure. Ah, to be young and fearless again.

You didn't catch any red bars? :ride:

I guess this is why I like woods riding instead.

Dave, that was an easy course and both loops are the same. Now H&H's are much different as well as enduros, they will have a lot more technical rocky junk.

wow!! holy sweet baby jesus!!

For Pancho to say that, the guy must really be going fast :thumbsup::lol:

I did some filming @ round 6 H&H got him a few times. I think he is one of the 2 guys at the start, then @ 4:05 at the end of lap 1, then @ 7:23 coming down the rocky hill at the end of the race, he was the fastest one down, and he was yelling and screaming..... FUNNY STUFF

Dave, that was an easy course and both loops are the same. Now H&H's are much different as well as enduros, they will have a lot more technical rocky junk.

Still way faster than I want to go.