Sign in to follow this  

Ouch!

Too bad she didn't move quickly like her friend, she just sorta kinda ducked her head. Impressed at how quick the rider ran to her too.

That looked like it hurt! Crappy way to learn where not to stand at the MX track.

I like how the article is titled. "Unsuspecting Woman Blindsided By Dirt Bike". Like she was attacked by the evil dirt bike. She had to have had some idea the guy was riding, I mean he wasn't riding one of those deadly silent electric bikes or anything.

I just played the video for my wife, she said, "Why the hell was she hanging out on the track below a jump, and didn't she hear the bike coming?" :thumbsup:

She would be ok if he was riding this bike!

I'm sure you're right for a couple reasons. #1-- There'd be no friends hanging out at the track, and #2-- he'd just have endo-ed right off the ramp like a turd from the slide at the park.

Ill do you one better.....

Oh, a rice-racer guy with a bike too? More of the same, needs a giant spoiler back there and a couple inserts in the carbs to make a whistling sound that to a clueless person sounds like a turbocharger to make it complete.