Sign in to follow this  

Supercross DD37 on a Kawi PC 250

Double D had some good rides this year. His best on the cr125 that was a sweet video. But Im glad he got a good ride this year. Good luck Darryn!

With a pc kawi and payton's guidance he will fly.

With a pc kawi and payton's guidance he will fly.

That's my hope too! He's a breath of fresh air, not the usual robot like the rest of the top riders.

That's my hope too! He's a breath of fresh air, not the usual robot like the rest of the top riders.

I wouldn't call Wilson a robot. That kid does things his own way and it seems to work for him.

The way I see it with DD is that he got a ride with the best of the best. Now it is all up to him to take full advantage of it. I wish him the best!! Good kid that just likes to ride.

Now I have someone to root for on a PC bike! Such a cool guy, great attitude. Any video you see him in he's having fun.

Nice, Kid rode with heart, glad to see he's been rewarded for his effort with the ride that everyone wants. Now he's got the tools of a champion. Good luck DD, "Let her buck!!"

I remember this year when the AMA Motocross had a weekend off, DD came to Canada to race the final CMRC Motocross race just for more racing. I love cheering for any person who races because they love to race.

It was pretty awesome watching him race through the absolute soup race (monsoon thunderstorms during the race) and battle up to first and fall down and charge back through. It was unreal conditions for anyone to race in.