Sign in to follow this  

Washington Last Chance endurocross

I've waited for a discussion to pop up about it,but I've not seen one yet,so how was it? Were there many entries? The course looked interesting,but I had prior commitments and a 3 hour drive home that night so I didn't get to stick around and watch. Were guys able to run fluid laps around the course,or were there spots that constantly had bikes hung up? The spacing of the logs was hard to judge from up above,but it looked like they could create some chaos,especially if they ran a heat of quads. Basicly I'm just curious about how it went and if was a big enough draw to become a regular part of the already super fun events over there.

I've waited for a discussion to pop up about it,but I've not seen one yet,so how was it? Were there many entries? The course looked interesting,but I had prior commitments and a 3 hour drive home that night so I didn't get to stick around and watch. Were guys able to run fluid laps around the course,or were there spots that constantly had bikes hung up? The spacing of the logs was hard to judge from up above,but it looked like they could create some chaos,especially if they ran a heat of quads. Basicly I'm just curious about how it went and if was a big enough draw to become a regular part of the already super fun events over there.

Ditto on that

Yes the amateur course was great with not too many participants but a lot of spectators. I think it's one of those things where the first year it's not the best but wait till next year! Lap times were about two minutes with logs, tires, large jump backcut, uphill, downhill, rock alley, vertical tires, uphill rocky section and finally a three log setup at the end that looked hard to ride. they let quads ride it too and that took great skill i really enjoyed watching:)

My first time to last chance was last year and was a one day event this year it was two with the endorocross. the conditions were perfect with camping on friday, rain at nite, morning no rain it doesn't get better. 46 low and 64 high temps and eastside dry.

I recommend it. there were tents, toy haulers, rvs and a lot of groups with quads and bikes together very cool. we could see wanapum dam and the vantege bridge while riding.

thanks Fringe Mc club.

Riding was awesome on Saturday and great on Sunday. The endurocross started off slow with a pair of quads, a group of three bikes, a large group of bikes were entertaining and then the three winners of the previous motos ran it again for the trophy. The final had the most exciting moment with the quad rolling down the hill.

where was this and where can I get info? I wanna go next year!

Thanks for all the people who made it to our endurocross

we ( the fringe mc) enjoyed putting it on and plan to do it again at our

DIRTY POKER RUN on march 17

we had way of knowing the skill level of our riders and tried to make

the best course to cover all levels of riders

With the first endurocross out of our way

the next one will be better we are always looking for ways to make it better so if you have a suggestion go to the fringe website

fringemc.org

and send a note to my email box

while your there look at our photo area all the pics are free to download and are broken into groups for easier searching

thanks again

Howard Ferguson :lol:

Where is the poker run in March held? I will bring my boy to run the pokercross, :lol: then I will do the Endurocross.

Thanks for all the people who made it to our endurocross

we ( the fringe mc) enjoyed putting it on and plan to do it again at our

DIRTY POKER RUN on march 17

we had way of knowing the skill level of our riders and tried to make

the best course to cover all levels of riders

With the first endurocross out of our way

the next one will be better we are always looking for ways to make it better so if you have a suggestion go to the fringe website

fringemc.org

and send a note to my email box

while your there look at our photo area all the pics are free to download and are broken into groups for easier searching

thanks again

Howard Ferguson :lol:

Man those are some high quality pics! Picture #4 in the 2011 Last Chance orange bike album is me,so maybe I'm a little biased. :)