Sign in to follow this  

I wanna see your RMZ

niccee bike bro, how u like that yosha exhaust i was thinkin bought buyin there full system

The exhaust sounds mean it has a nice deep and loud sound. I know I can't ride this bike to the full potential but it will definitely sound like it means business. This bike was originally set up and raced by Doug and Brian Stone. The exhaust is Yoshimura Pro Series full titanium. The header in these pictures is nice and shiny because I laid it down once and all that happened was a nice little dent in the header pipe. I don’t know how that happened but it did. Needless to say it was not that bad but I didn’t like the way it looked so the bike got a brand new titanium header.

The bike has ASV pro levers, Yosh. Pro Series exhaust, Stonework Suspension, works connection hole shot, excel rims, ironman sprockets, and not sure if the motor has any work but it runs like a champ.

The way it’s set up, it out runs my buddies CRF450 which is not stock ether. Only down fall is the 4 speed in a drag race down the street. My buddy hits his 5th gear and just blows by me, but 1st thru 4th he has no chance at all.

Edited by JonnyRae

hell yeah man suzuki all the way and im about to buy that exhaust there fairly cheap like 250 4.1 fmf is like 650 lol wait just looked up that yosa system 800 bucks. damnnnnnn

Edited by 450Thumpin

nice bikes guys just a question@450thumpin-how did you get your frame so shiny?Ive been polishing minebut its taking forever:(....anyone know if you could powder coat an aluminum frame???that would just be SICK :thumbsup:

i would not powder the frame, start with 320 grit wet! then 600 grit wet with water, then start polishing do small sections. using mothers aluminum polish buff it in for a good 3 min on a small section. work your way down, takes a alot of hand work bro... but turns out awessooommee

ok thanks for the method....so the trick is to sand it first.....ahh ive just tried polishing it......how do you find keeping it nice and shiny do you have to continually keep buffing and stuff?

i just do mine like one or twice a year, unfortunately for that good shine u have to buff it every so often. but u dont have to resand less u think u need it.. but for the first time wet sanding take ur time with it.. im actually doin mine again right now and i did the sub frame which comes out really good easily.. heres a pic

4503l.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

4504t.jpg:thumbsup::thumbsup::ride::thumbsup:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

thanks for the advice, that looks really good!!! i think i am going to start mine this next weekend....great job i see your rmz is an 05 same as mine.....hopefully ill take some pictures of my bike before and after kinda thing

i just do mine like one or twice a year, unfortunately for that good shine u have to buff it every so often. but u dont have to resand less u think u need it.. but for the first time wet sanding take ur time with it.. im actually doin mine again right now and i did the sub frame which comes out really good easily.. heres a pic

GEEEEEZZZ that is so clean! Quick Question, I see you have factory connection motor guards on the side, Did you have to buy a new motor mount bolt to fit those gaurds? I have some and they wont go on because the motor mount bolt that connects them doesnt go all the way through.

Thanks, and to answer you question no. The bolt was close nearly coming to the outside edge on the nut. I need to get a longer bolt, it did work tho just lock tighted and keepin an eye on it. Need replaced for sure!

lmao:lol: same here bro, id love to have the whole frame done. But thats way too much work, and also it might be to much bling bling ya kno.. I ride alot so that might be to much to keep clean. But im actually about to do the triple clamps, its gonna look sick ill post pics when done:thumbsup:

i just finished cleaning my RMZ. it took a while, but i think the bike is now ready for one more season. :lol:

rmz450.jpg

450 thumping-Ok thats is clean AS!!!!!awesome looking rmz....so i have just got my awesome targo sticker kit which is blue and now i need a white set of plastics but i have not been able to find any white plastic for my rmz???!!!! Do you have any idea how i can get my hands on some?

Well I did some research and found a website with UFO plastics!!! and they are WHITE :lol: YEA.....!!!!!!! I will try get some pics of the graphics kit and eventually the sticker kits and new plastics on the bike and in time the polished frame...MAYBE a sweet exhaust system too but we will see.......................seeing all these awesome bikes made me jealous lol...now going to get mine looking sweeeet as!!!!!