Sign in to follow this  

My XR650r was stolen!!!

:ride::foul:

My 2001 XR650R was stolen in Squamish BC Canada in the 17th of October.

It was plated and registered in BC canada.

VIN: JH2RE01281K200159

Stock pipe uncorked and jetted. The rest of the bike was all stock red and white as well.

I messed up and didn’t insure it for theft…. :thumbsup:

I know who stole it and where they live in Squamish. I called the cops and they didn’t find my motorbike…

What do I do?...

What do I do?...

Id shoot the bastard but you guys cant have guns up there :thumbsup: That Really sucks man. I would post a pic with vin number everywhere including the cop shops and keep an eye on ebay and craigs list in case they start parting it out. Also theres a site called searchtempest.com that allows you to search multiple craigs areas at once so you can check all the craigslist for your bike. Good luck man.

Yea, keep an eye on Craigslist in 150 mile radius for a few months. Also eBay. If someone is parting out a bike near you, make an appointment to go buy some parts in person, and see what the story is.

Also, you say that you know who stole it. You probably mean that you have a strong suspicion that you know who it is. Unless you actually have proof, don't be too quick to rule out other possibilities (or get revenge). There's at least a small chance that you could be wrong.

If it was me, I'd keep a close eye on that guy without raising suspicion. If it were me, I might even go snooping around his place at night with a flashlight - not breaking and entering, just quietly looking.

If it were me, I might even go snooping around his place at night with a flashlight - not breaking and entering, just quietly looking.

That might be ok in Canada but I wouldn't recommend it in my neck of the woods, You would be in deep sh!t snooping around down here.

Put a GPS transponder on his vehicle and follow him... I bet he will get to the bike soon. Stealing sucks and thieves need to be eliminated.

I really wish a fast recovery for you and the bike is unharmed when and if you meet again.

Violence is ok if someone steals your stuff or harms your family... The degree is subjective:smirk:

Sorry man! That is my worst fear with my dirt bikes.

Where was it stollen from? Your garage? A parking lot? Your truck bed?

Why do you suspect this person. Catch them casing your place? You enemies with them? They a known thief?

Do you have homeowners insurance? I know mine covers stuff on the property.

It doesnt cover your dirtbike.... (just like it doesnt cover your cars...)

It doesnt cover your dirtbike.... (just like it doesnt cover your cars...)

I just checked to make sure and mine does cover anything stolen off my property.

my homeowners insurance paid for a boat motor that was stolen fro my property. PS I hope the sorry SOB rides it, wrecks it with minor scratches to the bike but spills his brains all over a rock! Or gets put in jail and ends up with multiple daily butt rapes! :thumbsup: