Sign in to follow this  

Cambrian Rally/Enduro on a KDX220R.

Bloody good laugh as it's not as technical as a full on enduro. The Liason sections go on for ages and make for some nice riding just for the sake of it.

Didnt get any footage of the timed special stages as my camera ran out of memory but these 2 vids are good for the music and showing my home area if nothing else :thumbsup: Glad i did'nt take my GasGas EC300 though with 35 mile laps and that hopeless seat :worthy::worthy::ride:

Nice and wet through here...

Edited by GreatBritishRob

I've got arm pump just from watching the first one. Friggin rocks....hates them .

I've got arm pump just from watching the first one. Friggin rocks....hates them .

Hahahaha! Perhaps it was the fact my clamps had come loose due to the rubber mounts breaking up that it didnt bother me. Funny really, ride that bit quite a lot and i like it weirdly :thumbsup:

I need at least some flow mixed in with my ride. Deflecting off rocks all the time sucks:banghead: :thumbsup:

I need at least some flow mixed in with my ride. Deflecting off rocks all the time sucks:banghead: :ride:

Ah, but this was only 5 miles or so of a 35 mile plus lap.:thumbsup:

Nice bit of easy riding in the Liason sections. Was nice just to ride along following my brother without a care in the world as we were early for the timed stages. Yep, good day.