Considering 09' 450R. Opinions Please

So probably selling my 09 YZ450F this weekend. Bike has been great. Never had ANY issues and is a first kick start bike all day every day..

Looking to get into a FI bike and came across a low hrs CRF450R. Bike is in great shape, but I have a few concerns about the 09.

First, the hard starting I have read about. How bad is it? My YZ would start first kick no matter if it has been at the end of a 5 motos, or if it has been sitting for a month. I don't mind 5 kicks to get the CRF going, but I want to be confident it will start.

Second, the suspension. Many reviews say a revalve/respring is a must. Luckily, the bike I am looking has been resprung for my weight by the same company that did the suspension work on my YZ.

Last, Valve Longevity. The valves have not moved a bit on my YZ. I have owned several YZ450F's and the head was solid on all of them. I owned a 2005 CRF450R and the valves gave out on the bike verrry quickly... Has honda got it right on the 09?

Anyone who can give me HONEST and UNBIASED opinions would be great. I know everyone loves their bike, but help me out here. Ill keep looking for another bike if it means something I will be happy with..

Thanks in Advance.

Love my '09. 181 hours, valves haven't moved since about the 10 hour mark, and that was 1 thou. 3rd piston,(which is tired), and still holeshots about 50%of the time!

No issues once suspension was dialed in. I have Merge knuckle and Merge progressive cartridge springs in the forks, and can't say enough about them. Best thing I did to the bike.

Love my '09. 181 hours, valves haven't moved since about the 10 hour mark, and that was 1 thou. 3rd piston,(which is tired), and still holeshots about 50%of the time!

No issues once suspension was dialed in. I have Merge knuckle and Merge progressive cartridge springs in the forks, and can't say enough about them. Best thing I did to the bike.

Thanks for the Info.. Any info on the starting?

the starting issues are related to fuel filter clogs and possibly cam shaft decompresion arm ( research the forum). I have been a yz guy for a while, i had 06-09 yz 450s and loved them. Looked into getting the 10 but hated it. I jumped on a 09 crf450 with the PC link and became a honda fan. If you got a good deal on a 09 then get it, youll be happy. If the bike has a starting problem it can be fixed easily. Just go and start it up and find out.