Sign in to follow this  

2008 ktm 200 xc header help!

Hey all, I have a 2008 ktm 200 xc and recently screwed over my header pipe. I read that if you have a large dent in your pipe, you can freeze water in it to get the dents out. The ice literally ripped through the pipe. I probably filled it up too much, but hey, it was so dented and screwed over it didn't even matter. Anyway, I was looking to get an aftermarket pipe, and I was wondering which pipe is the best. I looked at the Pro Circuit platinum 2's, but they dont list the 200 xc in the bike model list for the pipe. Would a 200 exc platinum 2 fit? or any other model? Also, what about the fmf gnarly pipe? I've heard good and bad about it. Lastly, the KTM hard parts pipe seems to be pretty popular. I just wanted some of your opinions on what would be best. I race harescrambles and although I like the low end, I think that it has enough and some mid range would not hurt. Thanks in advance.

Just put a gnarly on my rm250 it's great I would definitely recommend It, added alot of low end pretty good on mid too. Bike is alot more snappy now.