Sign in to follow this  

Pumper carb kit for KLX 250/300?

Hey all, just wondering if anyone knows of a shop that does pumper carb kits for these bikes?

I've done a lot of googling, and had a look at a few 2nd hand carbs on ebay, not really sure what I should be looking for in a carb.

My 250/300 has pretty much all of the mods, and I think all it needs is a good carb :thumbsup:

Cheers.

Hey all, just wondering if anyone knows of a shop that does pumper carb kits for these bikes?

I've done a lot of googling, and had a look at a few 2nd hand carbs on ebay, not really sure what I should be looking for in a carb.

My 250/300 has pretty much all of the mods, and I think all it needs is a good carb :thumbsup:

Cheers.

When you say, "a shop that does pumper carb kits", are you talking about just purchase or also installation? Also you'll find a lot more threads about different pumper carbs and setting them up for the KLX on the forum listed here at the bottom of this post. Nothing against Thumper Talk, but if you want more detailed info about the KLX and modding it, you'll find tons more info on the Kawasaki Forum.

http://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/klx-250s-71/

The web site bandbrestorations as listed above is Bill Blue and it is still active. I just tried it.