Sign in to follow this  

Brand New 2008 200 xc

How much would you pay for a brand new 2008 200 xc? I know a dealer that has one just sitting on the show room floor.

Did the same this winter. Paid $5300. Was hoping to get a better deal but i knew I wouldn't find another one. 2008 200 XC.

'08 suspension is pretty rough, make sure you factor in a revalve ($450 w/shipping). So pay at least $450 less than a new '09 in your market.

FWIW I think that price is too high.....

well your def not going to pull a new bike off a showroom floor for any less than 49-5000 even though its a 4 year old bike. my '08s suspension is rough, but im sending it away soon.

If I had to pay $5000 for a new 08 I'd just spend the extra and get a 2012.

I would rather buy a used 08 with some bling for $2K less because the extra 2grand is going out the window once you ride it. Dealers should really just take the hit and sell it for what it should instead of continuing let the bike sit on the floor.

I paid $5000 total OTD for my 08 200XCW back in May of 08. You should be able to do much better now since that was almost 4 years ago. Try offering them $4,200 and see what happens. Good luck to you and enjoy your new bike.