Race gas questions

Like j368 said, if you are stock, don't waste money. VP U4 is a very corrosive fuel and is only meant to be in your bike for a short time like day of the race and thats it. I would use a premium pump gas from a gas station that sells alot. If you want to learn alot about race fuel, type in Whitefield oil company and select race fuel. It tells you everything you want to know. And blending fuels is a bad idea and defeats the purpose of what the race fuel was designed for.

That's kinda what I thought, even though the motor is def not stock. Not really worried about my corner speed...right now my lack of endurance is kickin my @ss

If you really want to increase your endurance send me a pm, and I'll tell you about a couple cardio workouts with some unique changes to them that you can do that will make a huge difference for you. They don't take a lot of time, but they are very effective. That's provided you put in the work and endure the pain in your abdomen you'll get from a lack of oxygen when your several minutes into it lol. But it does make a huge difference, especially if you race moto. If your not leading your moto, you'll be hoping for more laps so you can pass more riders while they're sucking air lol.

That was my biggest problem when I got back into riding and racing at 40 yrs old. When i was a teen I reached expert level 125/ 250 class and I could ride all day without getting tired. When I got back into it 20 yrs. later I knew I couldn't ride like I did back then but I thought I could atleast have the endurance to do a 30 minute moto. Boy it kicked my ass. I thought I was in good shape but racing mx puts a whole new workout on your body. After a while your body will get used to it and you will build up stamina to do the moto's without feeling like you just ran around the track instead. I found that riding my bicycle alot helped me besides doing normal workouts.