Sign in to follow this  

Florida's Area51 NEW LAYOUT VID!!

After over a year of talking about reversing the direction on our track at Area51's training compound we finnally did it... We had Jason Baker from Dream Traxx come out and put his track ideas into it as well which made it turn out to be one SICK track.. Here's a short vid from my boy Alex who filmed this with his GoPro Helmet camera!! He even got a couple seconds of Tim Ferry passing him at the end of this vid!! Hope you enjoy!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

where abouts in Floriduh is that? looks pretty sweet!

It's in the Brooksville area, by Croom Cycle Park!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

so whats the status getting to ride here? Always here people going. New layout looks nice.

so whats the status getting to ride here? Always here people going. New layout looks nice.

Just need an inivite from someone like me, or Steve the owner... :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Just need an inivite from someone like me, or Steve the owner... :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I know...lol. Im no Chisholm or Michael Clarke but can stay out of the way. Nice setup though man would kill to have a place like that.:ride:

I know...lol. Im no Chisholm or Michael Clarke but can stay out of the way. Nice setup though man would kill to have a place like that.:thumbsup:

Well I can let you know if we ride again this weekend, and maybe you can make it on out... :ride::thumbsup:

Well I can let you know if we ride again this weekend, and maybe you can make it on out... :thumbsup::thumbsup:

yeah let me know, trying to get my bike rebuilt this week. Grenaded 3rd gear. thanks man:thumbsup:

Hey I got to watch Jake's lines there for a half a minute (4 min). We'll have the sand tire on there next time.

Hey I got to watch Jake's lines there for a half a minute (4 min). We'll have the sand tire on there next time.

I would run an Intermidiate out there for sure... It's half n half so a sand tire would only be good on half of it... haha... :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hopefully it'll pack in some, sure looks looser after the build. Jake said 2 flat corners have tables right after them and it was hard for him to get hooked up to get over them.

We'll switch tires and give it a try. You know me if I ain't working on the bikes I ain't happy! LOL

Hopefully it'll pack in some, sure looks looser after the build. Jake said 2 flat corners have tables right after them and it was hard for him to get hooked up to get over them.

We'll switch tires and give it a try. You know me if I ain't working on the bikes I ain't happy! LOL

Well I know the track is definitely sandier, since when they dug up the retension ponds and water run offs , they dug up a lot of sand and spread it back around the track... Steve told me today he also has 5 water zones working again, so the track should be better then this past weekend since the whole track was a dust bowl, so that should be good... :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hey ya know Jake rode with stitches what's your excuse? Ha just kidding couldn't be in a worse place. Jake had a big road rash on the outside of his forearm, just a tiny scab left this weekend. Well he crashed at Gatorback and ripped another hole in his forearm again same place!!

Hey ya know Jake rode with stitches what's your excuse? Ha just kidding couldn't be in a worse place. Jake had a big road rash on the outside of his forearm, just a tiny scab left this weekend. Well he crashed at Gatorback and ripped another hole in his forearm again same place!!

HAHA!!! Well hopefully this weekend I'll be back riding again, that is if I have full movement of my knee by then...:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Jason, Hope the knee is healing up well so you can get back out there soon.

Here's another video of Area 51 from this past Tuesday. It's definitely like riding at an entirely new track. It just has great flow to it and it seems to be holding up really well. Hats off to the Dreamworxx team - they rock!

http://youtu.be/eg8uXk5_XTo

Jason, Hope the knee is healing up well so you can get back out there soon.

Here's another video of Area 51 from this past Tuesday. It's definitely like riding at an entirely new track. It just has great flow to it and it seems to be holding up really well. Hats off to the Dreamworxx team - they rock!

http://youtu.be/eg8uXk5_XTo

Nice NEW VID Chris... Hoping by this Saturday I'll be able to run some laps around the new layout...:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Nice NEW VID Chris... Hoping by this Saturday I'll be able to run some laps around the new layout...:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks Jason... Next time I'm out, you're welcome to run my new GoPro while you fly over that 95ft Quad-zilla. I still can't muster up the nerve for that one - one of these days!

:ride: