Sign in to follow this  

Endurocross Boise Endurocross Track Sneak Peak

Boise EnduroCross Sneak Peak Reveals Two Ponds

Fans and riders are in for a real treat in Idaho

Irvine, CA (October 21, 2011) – The GEICO AMA EnduroCross Series, presented by Lucas Oil will make a first ever visit to Idaho this Saturday, October 22nd and a sneak peak at the track reveals the first ever “double pond” section. The Idaho Center, just west of Boise has a larger than normal floor, which allowed the track crew to get a little creative with the pond section. The riders will splash into the first pond and then hop out into a second pond, with logs lining the exit of course. Wet logs are not easy so you can expect this obstacle to cause some chaos. The region also has an abundance of rocks and logs so the racers and spectators are going to be in for a real treat on Saturday.

For all EnduroCross events, the pit area is open for free all day so it is great opportunity to meet the top riders up close to get autographs and check out their bikes. The arena is also open for free during the daytime qualifiers that get started at 10:00 am as well as for the Expert practice and qualifying laps that take place during the midafternoon. So it is certainly worth coming out early for a full day of action.

Tickets are available at Carl’s Cycle Sales, Grizzly Motorsports, Moto Tech, Birds of Prey, ICtickets and www.EnduroCross.com. The Arena opens at 6:30 PM and Boise resident and RacerX Publisher, Scott Wallenberg will be playing with his band Blues Addicts leading up to opening ceremonies.

EnduroCross tracks incorporate various elements of extreme off road racing into a Supercross-style setting, including rocks, boulders, logs, sand, mud, a water-hole…and even a few special obstacles like giant tires thrown in! Known as the “toughest racing on two wheels,” this indoor off road racing will certainly keep you on your feet. Don’t miss your chance to see GEICO AMA EnduroCross “Live”. ESPN, ESPN2 and ABC will combine to telecast 25 hours of live X Games 17 competition, which will include Enduro X. For the six remaining EnduroCross events, be sure to log-on to www.motorsportshour.com for local air dates/times for the Lucas Motorsports Hour on the Versus network.

ENDUROCROSS is a registered trademark of Source Interlink Magazines, LLC.

For rules and race information visit www.EnduroCross.com or email endurocross@sorc.com.

Source Interlink Media Motorsports:

Encompassing the highly successful GEICO AMA MiniMotoSX presented by Monster Energy and Braaap USA, the GEICO AMA EnduroCross Championship Series, presented by Lucas Oil and the AMA EnduroCross Grand Championships, the Source Interlink Media Motorsports brands reach millions of motorcycle enthusiasts with live events, DVD packages, web sites, television and magazine coverage. Visit www.minimotosx.com or www.endurocross.com.

ThumperTalk is a proud sponsor of the 2011 Geico Endurocross Series :thumbsup:

2011 Boise EnduroCross Track 1.jpg

2011 Boise EnduroCross Track 2.jpg

2011 Boise EnduroCrossTrack 3.jpg

image004.jpg

image003.png

WOW !! , I really wanted to race that one , oh well , maybe next year :thumbsup:

I was originally planning to race too, before I tore my acl. I felt better after watching a good friend who is an excellent technical rider. That kind of gave me a yardstick to measure the difficulty of the rock sections.

I was originally planning to race too, before I tore my acl. I felt better after watching a good friend who is an excellent technical rider. That kind of gave me a yardstick to measure the difficulty of the rock sections.

More difficult than you thought or doable ??

That was one of the most polite crowds MXJunky has seen. They even cheered for the dude(s) that came in last place in the various support classes.