Sign in to follow this  

KX85/100 pics/graphics

I've purchased my son a used 2010 KX85 for Christmas and am trying to get some ideas for graphics. Could you guys post pics of your kids current generation KX85 or KX100 and what graphics you're running? If you have a suggestion on a good company that does custom graphics at a fair price please feel free to post their name or a link. Along the same lines, if you've had a bad experience with a company, pass that alon also.

I've used Decal Works which is great but a bit expensive, and I've used Rusk Racing Decals, and they also make great graphics and alot cheaper. Rusk has a fast turn around time and no set up fees. You will be happy with either one.

You can check out mine and my son's bike's in my garage till I figure out how to put it on here.

You can check out mine and my son's bike's in my garage till I figure out how to put it on here.

you can host pics at a place like photobucket.com. make an account then upload them. You can make different folders, etc. But if you ever post up a pic somewhere then move it into a different folder in your account, it will no longer be visible where it was posted, The address changes.

Also, on photobucket, when you slide over the pic, it will have a dropdown and it will give you options of different links. The bottom one is the link. Just copy and paste into your post and...v

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg137/streetcar2try/misc/fatchickonbike.jpg' alt='fatchickonbike.jpg'>

My kid is sponsored by Decal Works, there are different levels of sponsorship starting at 20% I believe.

He's up to 50% off now due to his results and generally you can dig up another 10-20% coupon on the web which ends up making them WAY cheaper than any of the other brands and their quality is top notch, they are really thick and tough and once they stick, they stick forever (except your gas tank decals - keep that baby full at all times and it'll prolong their life too, less offgassing).

These have been on for 3 years, some wear from his knee braces on the shrouds but holding up really well.

P1050983a.jpg

SCR20111HR28.jpg

P1000851.jpg

you can host pics at a place like photobucket.com. make an account then upload them. You can make different folders, etc. But if you ever post up a pic somewhere then move it into a different folder in your account, it will no longer be visible where it was posted, The address changes.

Also, on photobucket, when you slide over the pic, it will have a dropdown and it will give you options of different links. The bottom one is the link. Just copy and paste into your post and...v

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg137/streetcar2try/misc/fatchickonbike.jpg' alt='fatchickonbike.jpg'>

I do have photo bucket account and my wife posted pics of my son's bike in kawasaki 2 stroke section and my bike in RMZ 450 section, but I dont know how, and I didnt want to ask her again. I guess I should learn how to do it.

to answer your question about posting pics, simply go to a fresh line in your post...so after typing hit enter, then open another browser/tab and go to PB, when you are in your album, hover over the pic you wan to post, it will "pop" to the forefront with some lines under it - go to the bottom line click on it once it will say "copied" then go to the TT editor with your post and paste what you copied, hit enter once or twice to get a fresh line for the next pic you want to place in, then post your msg.