Sign in to follow this  

Colorado Thunder Valley reversed track direction

went to TV yesterday to find that they reversed the direction of the track was pretty interesting, lots of right handers now… What you guys think about it? I think I liked it better the normal way, but it is something new and with it comes a new challenge I was so slow haha

I remeber they did this like 2 years ago. The step ups are now step downs. F'n scary! Im going there tomorrow ill see how it is. Did not really like it the last time it was revered. Thanks for the update.

I did not care for it reversed, but its like a girl who gives a lousy BJ, its still a BJ and shes close by so I am stopping by and getting it on!

Edited by Towelie

Its pretty fun backwards! going up the hills is a little less intimidating then flying down them, except the downhill right by the start, you can really fly down that one. I wonder how long it will stay like this?

Don't they do it every winter?

I think last year or the year before was the first time they have done it. I didnt enjoy it, pretty sketchy, but thats just me, there were other dudes flying around it. The jump landings had me sketched out

Its pretty fun backwards! going up the hills is a little less intimidating then flying down them, except the downhill right by the start, you can really fly down that one. I wonder how long it will stay like this?

they said that it will stay this way until racing picks up again next year.

I remember when Berthoud used to reverse the track direction every month. It was fun to have it switch up like that.

I did not care for it reversed, but its like a girl who gives a lousy BJ, its still a BJ and shes close by so I am stopping by and getting it on!

Agreed. It's a far inferior track in reverse, but it's still moto so...