Problems after rebuild

so i did my first ever rebuild and i thought it went pretty well... until I tried to start my bike again.

It has alot more compression, but it wont idle without the choke.

When i went to ride it, it looses power after I finish warming it up. I go into first gear and then it wont respond to my throttle and becomes very quiet and it wont give me any power.

I rode it one time before after the rebuild but it had very little power then too and it randomly lost power too.

I'm hoping its just a carb problem or something.

I didnt check the end gap either when i rebuilt but i used a wiseco rebuild kit so i didnt think i had to.

A rebuild of what if you don't mind me asking? Just the top-end or also the bottom end?

top end.... theres also oil dripping out of the little tube that comes out of the cylinder head.

I cleaned that part out when i rebuilt. I believe there could also be gummed up gas but I dont want to take it apart :/

Did you torque everything down correctly? Did you reattach the powervalve rod? What jetting are you running?

if the powervalve rod is the thing to empty the antifreeze, then yes i did.

i dont know the jetting but it was working fine on 32:1 before I rebuilt now its doing this on 32:1

its also taking many kicks to start.

did you make sure you installed your new oil filter when you rebuilt it?

Did you make sure you used special green 2stroke oil when doing your break in?

Did you remember to reinstall your powerband on the powervalve arm?

until you give us some more details so we can actually help I'm just listing some general things you need to check

did you make sure you installed your new oil filter when you rebuilt it?

Did you make sure you used special green 2stroke oil when doing your break in?

Did you remember to reinstall your powerband on the powervalve arm?

until you give us some more details so we can actually help I'm just listing some general things you need to check

its a 2001 yz250 2 stroke

no i didnt install a new oil filter...

yes i had 32:1 during break in

im goin to look into the powerband on powervalve arm and the other powervalve issues... i will try to fix those then see how it works.