Sign in to follow this  

Oem Graphics.....125 and 250

Looks like they got the wrong pic for the model bike. Page 2 shows a whole row of graphics for diff bikes and all have that same pic.

Yeah, those are not the actual graphics. I bought that graphics set for my 03 and they look quite nice! (besides the fact that I got one of the messed up sets, where the right doesn't match the left... I've heard they'll make this right though)

Here it is! Don't mind the dirt... I was taking some before and after pics for a friend, who was skeptical about the Shout cleaning method.

photobucket-4004-1317782264541.jpg

Oh yea..I remember now. Those are the graphics that are not the same side to side....thanks.

I wonder if they will do the 12's correctly, or not at all?

i think they look good. better than metal militia type graphics. i hate stickered up bikes. plain and simple oem looks classy. same goes for black plastic. uuuugly. yur bike looks good.

i think they look good. better than metal militia type graphics. i hate stickered up bikes. plain and simple oem looks classy. same goes for black plastic. uuuugly. yur bike looks good.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

It used to be that every time I bought a part and it came with a sticker, I'd slap it on the bike. It got really crowded and gross looking... I decided to clean things up. Now it's sporting stickers only from companies that are truly worthy.