Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Twotwo and JS7

Just read on Twitter that CR tried to hire JS7, that would have been awesome, talk about burying the hatchet. JS7 on a Honda(?)

That is NOT what it said , it was someone asking if he was going to hire him , Looks Like Chad Himself Said Nothing ! :

@ZKC144: @crtwotwo I know your plan!! You hired good ol James didnt you!”i tried...

3 hours ago via Twitter for Mac

replies ↓

mrGOOD

66cont mrGOOD

@

@CRtwotwo why would try to hire @js7 when you already own him?

3 hours ago

Dave Taschuk

2stroked Dave Taschuk

@

@CRtwotwo details to what happened with JS7...please? $$$$$$

3 hours ago

Ricardo Duarte

pollo2911 Ricardo Duarte

@

@CRtwotwo seriously????

3 hours ago

Leon

leonraby Leon

@

@CRtwotwo @zkc144 you actually tried to sign js7?!

3 hours ago

That is NOT what it said , it was someone asking if he was going to hire him , Looks Like Chad Himself Said Nothing ! :

I think the tail end of the first post was Chad saying "I tried..."

Would be awesome no doubt. Change might be what the guy needs. Hope he can compete and make for a title and win would be awesome. Dudes sick fast but im losing faith in him as hes getting older and plagued with injuries and such

if that did ever come to pass, that would have be a huge boon for Two Two Racing (the actual team that is). So much so it could provided the means to set the team up long after CR packs it in.

How would that work on the same team if James went and kicked over Chad's bike? Would Chad complain to the AMA to punish James yet punish his own team?

That is the issue i have with it ,what would Reed do if it came to him and JS battling for the championship ,let alone wins ,how do you designate team orders to two riders that both want to win . especially with their history.. i dont see it happening

No it was zkc144 saying it from what i read

you read it and you decide

http://twitter.com/#!/CRtwotwo

Nope that is Chad retweeting and replying to the guy, i tried.

Just like a few posts earlier someone asked if Hansen was his new teammate and Reedy replied, "nope he is H&H.

Thats how it works, sorry to burst your bubble.

from a bussiness standpoint it would be a smart move JS7 makes over a million a year just in endorsements. reed is doing ok but that kinda money , and since they would be the dream team of motorcross it would realy draw alot of attention.

pluss i guess CR figures js7 will race next year anyway, at least if they are on the same team he will be less likely to run into him:lol:

in no way it was a possibility. they might have joked in passing but no way is there going to be two riders of the same caliber going to be on the same team. beyond reason after reason why it wouldnt work how could they afford it? pay cut to share the prima donna treatment? i cant believe this is a debate or something.

I just posted that I read that he "tried" and that's why i have ? mark at the end of the Honda. Nothing has been said about the bike he is riding yet.

He might have been joking around but he is also a business man now and he has to try to do what he can to try and get a second rider if that is what his plan is.

They may have a past but business is business and it was just racing.

in no way it was a possibility. they might have joked in passing but no way is there going to be two riders of the same caliber going to be on the same team. beyond reason after reason why it wouldnt work how could they afford it? pay cut to share the prima donna treatment? i cant believe this is a debate or something.

Sounded like most of JS money came from endorsements and if CR did sign him there most likely be some more sponsorship money coming into play.

I just liked the fact that they at least acknowledge each other, it just shows let bygones be bygones but we will see what happens next year might start all over again.

they were hamming it up last year until they came together. sometimes i get fed up with other topics then carry it over to a different thread i dont mean disrespect. i love to bench race but there is some stupid shit out there!

they were hamming it up last year until they came together. sometimes i get fed up with other topics then carry it over to a different thread i dont mean disrespect. i love to bench race but there is some stupid shit out there!

Just reporting what I read, what is stupid about that, you telling me no one likes to hear about "gossip"? That's what all the other MX sites etc. do. Not everybody has Twitter.

I just like the prospect of them talking after what went down last season if don't like it don't read or reply to it, that's what I do, it's only a debate to you.