Sign in to follow this  

67 Husky tank. Got ripped off Heads up

I posted this below on another forum a week ago and now its getting serious.

HEADS UP!!!!!!

I learned today another person got ripped off for $250. for same 67 Husky fuel tank. He paid for his piece via money order through Walmart in North Webster IN. Here is the ebay id 170699854564

Heads up.

I have bought hundreds of Husky parts on Ebay and craigslist and luckily never been ripped off until now. There was a fuel tank on craigslist advertised as a 72 but the moron's did not know it was a 67.

I paid $250 via Paypal and never got the tank. I just learned the dead beat and his brother sold the tank a second time after I paid them.

Since the tank is a 67 and rare I figured the buyer might be on here. If so, enjoy the tank an be sure to show me its in good use.

So if you all would like to call, email or text this dead beat here is all his info I have. By the way, he is behind on his child support, so he's a dead beat dad too. Also learned his dead beat brother Chris stole checks from his own father and cashed them, leaving the father high the dry having to cover the $1300 check.

Dead beats:

Justin Brinegar and his dirt bag brother Chris from Ohio

Cell is 574-376-3155

Email: jabber_g@yahoo.com

This is the email they used for paypal.

I understand your frustration, but you may want to consider removing the guy's personal information. I don't want to sound like some mamby pamby, but if the wrong person discovered this information, the results could be bad for you. You could be held accountable.

I understand your frustration, but you may want to consider removing the guy's personal information. I don't want to sound like some mamby pamby, but if the wrong person discovered this information, the results could be bad for you. You could be held accountable.

I would remove it as well. Sorry about the rip off though

Phone and email is public. If I posted his social security number then that would be a problem. All the rest is great American way. Freedom of press.

I posted the name, phone number and email address in case someone still wanted to buy the tank. Its still available and I am sure they would love to hear from you. Were you thinking something else?

FOR THE RECORD

There is a happy ending.

Criminal caught

I got my money back and the other guy got the tank.

Don't know what happened to criminal.

Rob

Good you got the money back and tank is in a happy home, only thing better would have been to read about the guy found on a trail hanging from is ankles

Good you got the money back and tank is in a happy home, only thing better would have been to read about the guy found on a trail hanging from is ankles

What goes around comes around.

I am sure hell has room.