Sign in to follow this  

Sold My Kawi... :(

Well after buying a different bike this spring and only putting 6,000 miles on the ol Kawi this summer I decided to put it up for sale. After a few days on Craigslist a guy came and bought it today. I'm probably gonna be kicking my self later for selling it but I hate to see it just sit there and not get used.

It had given me 34,000 miles of trouble free riding, and I hope the new owner enjoys it as much as I did.... Some day in the future I will defiantly pick up another one, maybe a white one this time...

Here is a pic of the ol kawi, Thanks for the memories

DSC00295.jpg

Here is my ride for the next year or so, or until I can save up for something bigger.

DSC00448.jpg

DSC00449.jpg

Sad sad day, there's always fish in the sea :thumbsup:

But until i catch one i'm sat here with my rod in my hand.:ride:

You put 6K miles on it this summer, and you call that "sitting there and not getting used"? What the......???

On looks alone I would have kept the KLX............... Gosh that Honda is Fugly! Sorry I can not tell a lie.

Well after buying a different bike this spring and only putting 6,000 miles on the ol Kawi this summer I decided to put it up for sale. After a few days on Craigslist a guy came and bought it today. I'm probably gonna be kicking my self later for selling it but I hate to see it just sit there and not get used.

It had given me 34,000 miles of trouble free riding, and I hope the new owner enjoys it as much as I did.... Some day in the future I will defiantly pick up another one, maybe a white one this time...

Here is a pic of the ol kawi, Thanks for the memories

DSC00295.jpg

Here is my ride for the next year or so, or until I can save up for something bigger.

DSC00448.jpg

DSC00449.jpg

you'll find another... speaking of another, i rode a nighthawk 750 (1984) in mint condition last weekend. it's really cool to see another (same year?) in great condition, same colors, so soon after riding it. that i-4 is so smooth, very little vibration at any rpm, nice and torquey from a stop light. i swapped my fz6 for it for an hour or so. it's too tight of ergos for me at 6'4", but man is it a nice bike. can't say enough good about it, what with the little maintenance and all.

very few pics from the ride, but he's an idea of the condition:

IMG_20111015_091145.jpg

looks like you even have the same seat. lol wow !

On looks alone I would have kept the KLX............... Gosh that Honda is Fugly! Sorry I can not tell a lie.

The KLX didnt look like that when i sold it. It only had 6,000 miles on it at that point and had not been layed down. It takes a while to get used to the Honda but it rides and runs amazing..The Honda is a 1985 with 15,000 miles on it.

As for only putting 6,000 miles on the bike this summer that is nothing for me lol, last year i put 17,000 on the klx.

Cool Nighthawk..still looks better than most of the modern bikes and less maintainence items.