Naches on the YZ...just because

Nice pic, was there a couple of weeks ago, did you make it over to quartz mtn or mt cliffte? Those were my favorite areas.

We went by both, but didn't stop. the day started out in a downpour, but as we wandered from canyon to canyon the mtn weather revealed it's true personality. The Taneum side was pretty wet, the Naches side was off and on.

How did it do?

Needs a bigger tank. I was the stooge borrowing gas to make it the final 1/2 mile to camp. :ride:

Ran great the last 3 times I've ridden it, but today at Walker Valley it fouled a plug while following the gf. Pulled the plug and it looked fine. Kaptenken hooked me up with a new one and it ran good all day. Go figure. She's a runner. It's not as powerful as the 450, but it's fun. ?

anymore mtn rides planned? I wrenched all weekend.

I plan nothing, but I'm a good ditcher. Lemme know when you can go. ?

Looks just like Oklahoma, Bret! :ride:

Maan...all I've got are memories and pics.

Miss riding with all you guys!:worthy:

We had an open seat at Whistlin Jack's...someone said we were missing a southern accent :worthy:

rode naches today up to cliffty and greek creek pretty dam slick but a whole lot of fun

Agreed...had a "moment" coming down off Clifty...hit the brakes, and it didn't even begin to slow me down...finally reached the point of no return and bailed for safety. I kept the bike on the trail at least. Joe showed up as I was remounting, took one look at the scene, got off his bike and walked it. Not sure what that part of the trail is made of, but it was crazy slick.

I'm going up to Quartz mt. wed or thur, probably my last ride for the year, but gotta doit one more time, gotta new oring chain, new dunlop m51 front tire, and a new dessert knobby in back of the xr250l, gotta try them out before next year. probably go up to shoestring, from south fork, then on to quartz via jeep trail.