Sign in to follow this  

'04 Husqvarna CR 125 - Value, Should i Part it out ?

I never thought this day would come, It has come :thumbsup:

Time to part ways with the Husqvarna ...

........................................................................................................

I'm looking to either Sell or Part it out, What would be a good Selling price

reasonable ?

Is parting out a good idea ? ? ?

........................................................................................................

2004 Husqvarna CR 125, 100th Anniversary Edition.

2 stroke, 6 Speed.

Owner's / Title of origin, All OEM Manuals

Low Hours, Bought as a collector's item.

Have also stocked up on all kinds of NEW OEM parts,

2 piston kits, Gaskets kit, Seal kits, Fork rebuild kit's, clutch kit, Clutch Hub, V-Force reed cage kit, Front Master cylinder, Seat, All Plastics, Carbon Fiber pipe guard, ALL NEW Most OEM some After Market.

only thing used is ~ fenders

Not everythings Pictured.

Over $2,000 in parts alone ...

106_3193.jpg

106_3192.jpg

106_3191.jpg

100_0228.jpg

100_0240.jpg

100_0235.jpg

100_0235.jpg

100_0227.jpg

100_0225.jpg

105_0455.jpg

SkidPlate.jpg

Unfortunately they don't bring as much as they should. I have a buddy that bought one last spring that had less than 2 hours of total run time....It was brand new and paid only $1200 for it. The problem with the 04 Cr125's is that it takes quite an investment to make them rideable off an mx track. They can be absolutely awsome all around bikes but you have to tame the power band, upgrade the suspension, and add braking and comfort(seat) items. At the same time you can buy very low hour 09 and later 125/144's for under $3K that already have all that done and handle better to boot. I don't know what to tell you for a price as you probably have no way to recoup $'s for all the great parts and the sweet bike. I personally will do some checking around my area for anyone that would be interested in your bike. Good luck and why don't you send me a pm with what you have to have so I can let people know.

I would possibly be interested in your spare parts if you decide to separate the package.

I have three these bikes and can always use spare parts.

I just picked up a 01 cr125 about 2 weeks ago. It had alot done( handle bars, bark buster's, Procircuit exhaust,revalved suspension, VF3 reeds, etc.) to it with pretty low hours. I only paid 1000 for it and that was after a friend changed the oil, air filter, new tires, new sprocket, and jetted it correctly. I know its not the same year and not the anniversary edition but I personally couldnt see paying much more for a 04 then a 01.

I think your best bet to get the most of your money back is to sell the bike and parts seperatly unless you find someone that is willing to give you a fair money for you parts.

Im no expert on husky's. However walleybean is a great guy and can tell you alot about them. Probably help you out finding someone that wants the bike too. Well know guy in the husky community.

Good luck with your sale. I might be interested in some parts if you decide to go that route.

Oh and I never thought to ask but what are you selling it?

Edited by mach1337

Well i ended up trading the Husqvarna, Now I have ton's of parts to sell.

Where would be a few sites i can post these parts ?

Anyone wish to purchase anything please PM, Everything goes cheap !

100_0228.jpg

100_0242.jpg

photo.jpg

photo2.jpg

100_0234.jpg

Edited by ceaserthethird
pictures