Sign in to follow this  

Riding is thereputic?(SP)

Ok so i got my new bike and like on my 5th ride i crashed and broke my foot( i think) it just actually felt like sprain as i was able to walk on it after the crash.

Well the day after it swelled and bruised and hurt like a MOTHER I couldnt walk on it for atleast a week and i have been experiencing pain that has not been getting better... i went on a ride (as it didnt hurt too much anymore) and i had to turn around as it was hurting soo much but the next day i could barely feel it i know i was stupid for not going to the doctor but whatever...but know that i have my 3rd ride on the broken foot i cant feel it at all anymore so this brings me to the question... can riding help Heal broken bones by the vibrations being caused by the engine like micro fracturing it??? what do you guys think?

:thumbsup::ride::worthy:

No it won't help you heal faster. Healing takes time period. Being in shape and healthy is the best way to heal.

The body does have an amazing ability to deal with constant pain though. You are probably just getting acclimated to riding with pain. Another thing is adrenalin, it is one of the best pain killers in the world.

Edited by Pizzman
misread

lol can the vibrations from the engine while riding a bike have medicinal applications, that's a good one

actully...i have a realllyyy bad back. multiple things wrong with it.after a ride, my back dose hurt less. my hips arnt as badly twisted after a ride, and my legs are more of an equal lenght as well.

i think the vibrations of the good old 2 stroker, help loosen my back up a bit. having to keep equal and even presure helps with my leg issuse and proper riding position helps twist my hips back into place.