Sign in to follow this  

Pennsylvania Philadelphia - Looking for some riding buddies...

Hey guys,

I've been in Philadelphia for the last 4 years and know the area well enough to know that I have to travel for some decent riding. I ride a 2004 Crf 450, and have been to Blue Diamond and Atco MX Park but am open to any other tracks or trails in the area. I have an older ford ranger which theoretically should be able to haul two bikes so let me know if you need a hand with transportation. I'm in my final year at Drexel so weekday rides are always a possibility with the minimal amount of credits I'm taking.

Take it easy,

-Charlie

Hey Chuck,we go up to reading anthracite every other week if ur interested,we're coming out of jersey and heading right thru philly on our way up there.We mostly take the quads up there to ride,looks like we're heading up again this weekend the 29th.

Richtat67 - If you are headed up Sunday I am all for it! I'll PM...

mxskater56 - when is the next time you will be riding?

I practice every weekend, but usually at our personal practice track. Sometimes I head to a place called Snake Creek in like central DE. But I will be racing at Blue Diamond on Nov. 6th

Hey I live in Logan section of Philadelphia right off of 9th and blvd , all you dudes can give me a call cause I'm lays willing to trail ride and I want to track ride too 267-679-0944 teddy anytime.

anyone have room for another current philly dweller on a te630 dualsport who is a total newb? I really dont know where to go and have no one to pal around with to learn from :/