Sign in to follow this  

has any one got a geigerrig 700?

I have been on the site for a while as a reader but I had to chime in on this because I work with GEIGERRIG. My suggestion for you is to choose a GEIGERRIG Shuttle. We designed the Shuttle specifically for mortorcycle use becasue it will attach directly to your tank and it going to be more comfortable under your armor. The Shuttle Hdyration Pack will be available in three weeks.

If you can not wait until then you should pick up a GEIGERRIG Rig Hydration Pack. This is what I currently use and I love it because I can just fill it up in a stream while on my ride and the pressure actually forces water through an in-line-filter.

Edited by 1gundy

Those are cool! Not sure if I'm fillin up in streams and ponds though...spooky stuff sometimes

I'd like to see it attach to the mouthpiece of a helmet easily so I could drink while racing

I have seen them online, might have to try one out here soon (my camelback has seen better days, time for a replacement). Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that you could purchase the geigerrig bladders and use them in whatever?