Sign in to follow this  

ibooster question

http://www.boostermotorsports.com/index.php

Any one try this?

Here is what I'm trying to do...I want to lose my Gnarly pipe in favor for the fatty to get more mid to top. However, the Gnarly gives a ton more grunt down low. Will this dramatically improve the low end so I can have the best of both worlds?

Choppertown, before you knew everything you also asked questions.......

i also used the big squishy thing in my scull to figure out what was lieing to me, and what was not.

to answer your question in a more seriouse way, no. it will not give you power down low. if you want the best of all worlds. take your cylinder off, and send it out for a port and polish and tell them were you want your power.

also, what bike is this and what are you using it for?

You cannot get something from nothing. Being the energy applied to the coil is a set amount, you cannot make more energy out of it. All those devices do is effectivly increase the apsrk gap, causing an increase in dwell. This causes a longer time for the coil to further saturate. SSo when the spark finally fires, it is a 'stronger' spark. But it occurs later.

Save your money and clean your air filter more often.

yes, a ****ing spark-plug lead is going to change your power curve....

Well well Mr Massengill, they say you get more complete combustion, which is the same thing the head tuners say. I guess I'll just send my head to Slavens.

more complet combustion how. ask your self that.

the spark just makes it go boom. how well it burns is up to how the head designe, squishband clearance and most importantly your air/fuel mixture. spark timing is more important then a spark that lasts a bit longer. and with somthing like the iBooster, the spark gets fired off later in the stroke, thus, less fuel will actully be burnt off, most so in a 2 stroke then a 4.

it states that the spark fires at the same times as stock but last milliseconds longer....

it states that the spark fires at the same times as stock but last milliseconds longer....

Not possible or true. The spark is delayed.

BTW, you can do the same thing by widening your plug gap.

These things are a total waste of money and are snake il. Like magnets on a fuel line and the infamous 'turbonator'.

Not possible or true. The spark is delayed.

BTW, you can do the same thing by widening your plug gap.

These things are a total waste of money and are snake il. Like magnets on a fuel line and the infamous 'turbonator'.

thanks William....