Sign in to follow this  

I think I need to buy him a bike soon.

My son(16 months old) spent some time with my parents and immediately found the little quad in their garage (which was hidden under a tarp). My wife said I could buy him a bike as soon as we can afford it and I plan on getting him an OSET. Here's a vid of when he found the quad.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=240417486006812

Yeah, he loves that thing! id start him off with a toys R us type quad or jeep or that john deer they have, kids have a blast with those, plenty of good used ones on cl for sale.

what does OSET mean btw?

Awesome man.. that was great the way he was tripping out on it... he's a born rider no doubt..

i put my son on his first bike at 4 years old.. and although there were a few good mishaps... he has pretty much been hard to pry off it since then.. he is now 8.. here is a shot of him when he was 6 on his Bike( just posing not riding)

IMG_51661600x1200.jpg

Marc73

Thanks guys! Him and I always watch the Great Outdoors dvds. I took him to a local moto race and that was the longest he has ever sat still and just watched something. He is a born rider! 150ron an OSET is an electric mini trials bike. They dont go very fast and it will teach him throttle control and balance. On top of that, being electric, I wont have to worry about gas, oil, or noise so he can pretty much ride it in our neighborhood. After the OSET, I plan on getting a KTM for him. You can never own too much orange.

Thanks guys! Him and I always watch the Great Outdoors dvds. I took him to a local moto race and that was the longest he has ever sat still and just watched something. He is a born rider! 150ron an OSET is an electric mini trials bike. They dont go very fast and it will teach him throttle control and balance. On top of that, being electric, I wont have to worry about gas, oil, or noise so he can pretty much ride it in our neighborhood. After the OSET, I plan on getting a KTM for him. You can never own too much orange.

Awesome, got a link to one of those OSET? my daughter is 5 now, rides her bike without training wheels, might be able to get convince the wife to get her one of those :thumbsup:

My boy is only 9 months but I can't wait to get him his first bike. Those osets looks pretty sweet. I bet if you start your kid on one those they're David Knight by 13!