Sign in to follow this  

Arizona Looking for fellow MX/ trail riders in the Tucson area

I'm riding a crf 450R and I'm off during the week for at least a couple days here and there. I'd like to check out reddington pass or if you know some other fun places. I also always have at least one day off during the weekend to ride. I'm planning on heading out to mc Motorsports park sometime soon as well.

Did you just move to TUC? What side of town do you live on? How old are you? I'm broken on the couch for a few weeks, but there are some really good riding spots in the area.

Do you have a State Trust Land permit? What's your skill level? You like wide open, technical, or ??? I'm on the NW side and could show my local riding area. Mainly ride the weekends but I can squeeze rides in sometimes during the day or after work.

I've bweb here since august of last year. My place is over my DM. But I usually stay at my girlfriends house on the east side. I'm 31. What about you?

I don't. But I'd be more than willing to get one. How do I go about getting one? Well I haven't rode for about two years. But I've always felt comfortable on the trails. I can handle some technical stuff, but I'll need to start slow. So I guess maybe I'm an Intermediate. I'm pretty flexible with my schedule. I work 24 hour shifts with a couple days off. What about you? What's your skill level?

http://www.land.state.az.us/programs/natural/recreation_permit.htm

I'm 23 and a B level racer. I usually ride the Wilmot area. its fun and pretty close to home because I live in Vail too. I usually have tues/weds as my days off and tend to ride on one or both of those when I'm not hurt. SS109 rides the Marana area like every day and knows it like the back of his hand. If you're interested I'll pm you when I heal up and start hitting the Wilmot trails again.

Yeah I definitely interested in getting out there. Take your time getting healed up. I still need to get a helmet. Bought one the other day but it turned out to be to big. I should have one by next week tho. Been shopping around Tucson and online. What's your skill level? What kind of bike do you ride?